The site www.MakeMeChange.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is a public site with free access and MMC Marketplace Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. The Company cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site. The candidate / employer would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
The Company will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this Website. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to the Company to be placed on the Website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of the Company. The Company does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the Website or any other websites / domains owned and operated by the Company.
The Company does not share personally identifiable data of any candidatewith other companies / entities without obtaining permission except with those acting as our agents.The Company shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to any legal process, such as a court order or subpoena. The user shall not utilize the services offered by the Website/ the Company in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of the Website/the Company. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download, publish, modify and distribute material on the Website unless specifically authorized by the Company in this regard. The candidate undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of the Website other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of the Company.
The candidate undertakes to use the Website for his/her own purposes. Using content from the Website for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from the Company is strictly prohibited.
The Website uses technological means to exclude Robots, etc. from crawling the website and scraping content. The candidateundertakes not to circumvent these methods.
Candidatesundertake that the services offered by the Website/ the Company shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. The Company reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by the candidateusing the servers maintained by the Company to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by the Company and the candidate to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
Users shall not spam the database maintained by the Website / the Company or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam. etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle the Company to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice.
The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
The user expressly states that the resume/insertion or information/ data being fed into the network of the Company by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. The Company expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume insertion/information/ data so fed into the network of the Company by the candidate. Further, the user agrees to indemnify the Company for all losses incurred by the Company due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the network of the Company.
The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and the Company assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
The candidate/subscriber/visitor to the Website and/or its affiliated websites does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of the Company The said candidate/ subscriber/ visitor to the Website and/or its affiliated websites does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, he shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
The candidateis solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the Service.
The candidate/ subscriber / visitor to the Website or affiliated site(s) areprohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
The user shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
The Company will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components. The subscription of a user shall be subject to Quotas as applicable and as advised. E-Mails provided as part of contact details are expected to be genuine and access to such email accounts is available to authorised personnel only.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Payments for the services offered by the Website shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of the Company.The Company offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. The Company gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. The Company undertakes no liability for free services. The Company reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
The Company further reserves its right to post the data on the Website or on such other affiliated sites and publications asThe Company may deem fit and proper at no extra cost to the subscriber / user.
The subscription / agreement between the Company and the subscriber / user is not a "non-poach agreement" nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" in as much as the Company / the Website is a public site and all information posted by the Company goes to the public domain except information / data which is specifically assigned a non-public / private character.
Any agreement for a subscription / usage entered into by the Company does not confer exclusivity of service on any subscriber / user.
The Company will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a subscriber) and a party contracted through the site. In case the Company is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names the Company.The Company however will abide with any court order served on it through due process.
In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to the Website or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by the Company, it should not be held responsible for the same. The Company assumes no responsibility for such mails.
The services provided by the websites maintained, operated or owned by the Company do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or user.
The Company has no agents and does not operate through any agents save for those specifically mentioned on the home page of the website.
The Terms and conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of the Website. Any person using the Website in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of the Website shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
MMC Marketplace Ltd, MakeMeChange.in, MMC or the Company are used interchangeably and are synonymous.
For MakeMeChange (MMC) Services / Resume Posting / Submission of Resume / Resume Upload / Resume Management by registering your resume on the Website, you agree to the following terms:
- The resume/ insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, free of cost.
- The Company offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/ insertion or information/data is fed by the user.
- The Company neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
- The Company would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond the Company's reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of the Company by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. The Company assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of the Company.
- Uploading of multiple resumes beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle the Company to remove the resumes without notice to the subscriber. This service is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
- The Company reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- This free service entitles the candidatealone i.e the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
- The Company has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
- The subscriber shall be assigned a password (s) by the Company to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through the Website, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and tthe Company shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. The Company undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants. The Company shall not be responsible for such insertions / data being accessed by its subscribers or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by the user while using the privacy settings.
- Even though your profile as unsearchable by default, a MakeMeChange (MMC)Recruiter profile when you are logged into their account will be able to view a snapshot of your profile.
- Although the Company will make all possible efforts to adhere to these privacy settings, it will not be responsible for a resume being seen by a blocked user for any reason. For best privacy settings it is recommended that you do not allow your resume to be searched at all.
- The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without the Company's prior written consent.
- All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
- On registration you agree to: a) Making your resume searchable to registered clients of MMC who subscribe to its services. You may be contacted by subscribers of MAKEMECHANGE (MMC) via email, chat, telephone, and/or post. If you wish to modify this setting and make yourself non-searchable, you may reset this in the Privacy Setting section of your resume. We recommend that you read the privacy settings carefully and MMC will not be held responsible for contacts/mails received by you. b) Receive job alerts (mails detailing jobs that match your profile as entered on MakeMeChange.in) via email. You may remove yourself from the job alert email database by resetting this option in the Privacy Setting section of your resume c) Receive promotional mailers/ special offers. You may remove yourself from the promotional mailer email database by resetting this option on the Privacy Setting section of your resume.
- The user agreement between a user/subscriber and MMC will be treated as having been terminated in the following events: ( i ) On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or ( ii ) In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with MMC, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of MMC; or ( iii )On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
- The user of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
- Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be New Delhi, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
- Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the Laws of India