- MMC Marketplace Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) agrees to provide the service to the subscriber only for the duration contracted for to the best of its ability
- The Company reserves its right to suspend/terminate the services contracted for by the subscriber either prior to or during the contracted period without assigning any reason. In such an eventuality, any amount so paid for by the subscriber for this service, may be refunded by the Companyona pro-rata basis to the subscriber at its discretion. 2A. The subscriber shall be entitled to 1 user name / password to access the MakeMeChange.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) service alone and additional user names / passwords may be provided by the Company on such terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed upon.
- The Company offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all subscriber for applications received using the Website.
- The Company shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the subscriber and it shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
- Any actions taken by an employer/recruiter on the basis of the background check report or otherwise, is the employer's/recruiter's responsibility alone and the Company will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by the user
- The Company would not be held liable for any loss of data technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the customers due to the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond the Company's reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities,tampering of data by third party like hackers, terrorism or by viruses, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or Computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. In no event will the Company be liable for any such direct/indirect /consequential loss or damages, including loss of profit or loss of reputation/defamation, even if advised of the possibility thereof..
- The Company will commence providing services only upon receipt of amount/charges upfront either from the subscriber or from a third party on behalf of the subscriber.
- All the creative for the package will be designed by Company; however, all the content (logo, pictures, text, etc.) shall be provided by the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber represents, warrants & assures that the data provided by the Subscriber in terms of this Agreement for uploading/posting shall not contain any viruses, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information in the event of detection of which the Company will reserve the right to cancel the agreement ab initio and forfeit the consideration exchanged so for the purpose of this agreement. This will be apart from the right of the Company to take appropriate legal action, if required.
- The subscriber/Recruiter
i. give an undertaking to the Company that the jobs sought to be filled through the Website are in existence, genuine and the subscriber has the authority to recruit /advertise for such vacancies. Also the subscriber undertakes that the database will be used to contact candidates for jobs only
ii. shall ensure compliance with all applicable laws for the protection of the personal details of the users whose profiles are accessed by them through the Website including but not limited to compliance the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made there under, while accessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer networks of the Company.
- The Company reserves its right to change the look, feel, design, prominence, depiction, classification of any section of the Website at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any notice.
- The subscriber/Recruiter must give an undertaking to the Company that there will be no fee charged from any candidatewho is contacted through the Website for processing of such candidate.
- This subscription is neither re-saleable nor transferable by the subscriber to any other person, corporate body, firm or individual concern
- The subscriber shall be assigned a password (s) by the Company to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through the software, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and the Company shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. The Company undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
- The information on the Company is for use by its subscribers alone and does not authorize the subscriber to download and use the data for commercial purposes. In case anyone is found to be in violation of this then the Company at its discretion may suspend its service/subscription and also may take such action as it may be advised
- The subscriber shall not use / circulate / forward a person's resume hosted on the MakeMeChange.in (MMC) Network / Resumes to his / her current employer as mentioned by the person in his / her resume
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him or on his behalf on the Website or supplied to the Company.
- All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and the Company will be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
- All Disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and the Company will be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts situate in Delhi alone.
User agrees to indemnify the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from its breach of this Agreement or breach of representation and warranties as contemplated herein or from its provision of any material to the website, including but not limited to claims of breach of any third party rights including intellectual property rights or breach of any provision of any law for time being in force.
Employer/Recruiter Best Practices.
- The MakeMeChange.in (MMC) Recruiter profile may be updated/edited etc. by the user alone. The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Uploading of multiple profiles by the same recruiter using the same or different accounts shall entitle the Company to remove the profiles without notice to the subscriber.
- The Company reserves its right to reject and delete any profile or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- The sole responsibility of the safe custody of the log in details shall be that of the user and the Company shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. The Company undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password created by the user/recruiter.
- The Company shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the user and it shall be the sole responsibility of the user to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
- The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others.
- All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
- On registration you agree:
- to make your profile available for display in the public domain.
- and understand that when you post a job on MakeMeChange.in or trigger an email to a job seeker through the Website, a snapshot of your public profile on MakeMeChange.in (MMC)Recruiter will automatically get inserted into the posting/mail (existing or new job listing on MakeMeChange.in).
- that you have the requisite authority to upload the job listings that are posted through the profile created by you in this section of the Websitei.e. MakeMeChange.in (MMC)Recruiter.
- and understand that the Website may place the information relating to vacancies posted by me through my MakeMeChange.in (MMC)Recruiter account in the any of Classified sections on the Website or such other mirror or parallel site(s) or in allied publications as the Company may deem fit and proper.
- Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be New Delhi, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
- Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of India.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
The use and access to the Website database is subject to this policy. The services provided to you are aimed at providing recruitment solutions and should be restricted to contacting suitable candidates for genuine jobs in existence.
Mailing practices such as transmitting marketing and promotional mailers/ Offensive messages/ messages with misleading subject lines in order to intentionally obfuscate the original message, are strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to terminate services, without prior notice, to the originator of Spam. No refund shall be admissible under such circumstances.
Following is an illustrative (not exhaustive) list of the kinds of messages which can be classified as spam:
- Unsolicited Bulk Messages/Unsolicited Commercial Communications.
- Voice Calls/CHAT to telephone numbers registered on the National Consumer Preference Register.
- Non Job related mails.
- Messages with misleading subject lines.
- Blank Messages.
- Extra ordinary High Number of mails.
- Mails soliciting payments.
- Misleading/Fraudulent mails.
- Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages or claims,actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of usage of their accounts for transmitting spam
Users are advised to change their passwords frequently in order to reduce the possibility of misuse of their accounts.
To seek more information and to report Spam. Please mail us at: abuse@MakeMeChange.in
12. Profile Packs
- Candidate Profile packs once bought cannot be refunded or exchanged for any other MakeMeChange.in products.
- Candidate Profile packs will not be clubbed with any other MakeMeChange.in products.
- Insta recruit (from MakeMeChange.in (MMC)*) can only be used as long as recruiter has a live subscription to the MakeMeChange.in (MMC). Incase subscription to MakeMeChange.in (MMC)* has expired then recruiter will not be able to send CHAT until MakeMeChange.in (MMC) is renewed (even if the recruiter has balance chats).
- However,chats not used will remain with the recruiter and the recruiter can use the same once he renews his subscription.
- Recruiters can chat only with those candidates on that search page that show up post conducting search.
- A minimum of 1000 chat need to be purchased in one go and therafter in multiples threreof.
- Recruiters at all times should try and ensure that chats are being sent to relevant candidates to get maximum response.
- The Company reserves the right to scan all content being sent out on chat and block chats if necessary if content of the CHAT is deemed as spam or any non-recruitment content whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to regulate number of chats sent out to a particular profile on a particular day (this is to safeguard consumer interests in case consumer is getting spammed by some recruiter)
- While The Company will try its utmost best to try and deliver all CHAT sent out, it does not take any responsibility for chats not delivered (which may be on account of phones being out of order, operator network problems, sims not being used anymore etc.). It does take the responsibility of the chats leaving its vendor chat gateway.
- The Company reserves the right to change, withdraw, terminate the scope and scale of service at any point of time, without any reason whatsoever.
- Chats being sent out after 7 in the night will queueup in the Company system and will be delivered to candidates after 8 am IST (this is in keeping with current telecom regulations)
- The service is available across all operators in India only.
- * For candidates who will reply to these chats, VAS rates as levied by their respective operator would be applicable. For further details please contact your respective mobile operator.
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by the Company at any time. The Company is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.