"Personal Information" means any information that may be used on the Website to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit MMC Marketplace Ltd's Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Website pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by the Website user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned Personal Information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The Personal Information provided by you shall not be given to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
1) Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
2) Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the website;
3) Contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us.
4) Send you information on our products, services, special deals, promotions;
5) Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services;
6) Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect);
7) Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
8) Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
9) Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
10) Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
11) Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
12) Provide customer support and the services you request;
13) Ascertain how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit,on our website;
14) Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
15) Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
16) Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
17) Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
18) Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
19) Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
20) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
21) Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees andthe general public at large;
22) Respond to Claims of third parties;
23) The service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents and marketing communications;
24) Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information;
If you consent to receive information about third party (such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others) opportunities, products or services/job opportunities or you make your profile visible we may disclose your information to such third parties for sending you communications via e-mail or otherwise to inform about new opportunities/services/products and new job postings/openings which may be of your interest. Also we might use your personal information to communicate with you and ascertain if you are interested in third party services.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website or refer a job posting/service, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the website. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services/content/email or we remove the information related to him from our database.
Based upon the Personal Information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We may also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched jobs and other updates.
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners /associates). We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
In the event HTML goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information is transferred you will be notified via email/prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Links to Other Sites:
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by MMC Marketplace Ltd. Please be aware that we, MMC Marketplace Ltd.and/or the Website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on the Website on MMC Marketplace Ltd's behalf. 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' may provide information, including Personal Information, that 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' collects on the Website to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' maintains its Website and mailing lists. 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on MMC Marketplace Ltd's behalf.
'MMC Marketplace Ltd' does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on MMC Marketplace Ltd's behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against MMC Marketplace Ltd's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
• We restrict access to your Personal Information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
• We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your Personal Informationfor many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
• 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
o We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' communicate with you about offers from 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, men aged30-35 years from a particular job profile.
o 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
o 'MMC Marketplace Ltd' advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
Disclaimer MMC Marketplace Ltd does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. MMC Marketplace Ltd uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
MMC Marketplace Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note : The terms in this agreement may be changed by MMC Marketplace Ltd at any time. MMC Marketplace Ltd is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction